Thursday, June 4, 2009

Jokes in Family

It happens in the Family

What does a child means to its family ? probably it's their most precious possession. Stories about a family with child may effect you in many ways. Sometimes thay make you sad, or angry, but sometimes they also make you Laugh. You will Love the following tales.

Woman is on a Bus
A woman gets on a bus holding a baby.
The Bus driver says, "That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen."


Angrily, the woman slams her fare into the fare box and takes an aisle seat near the rear of the bus.
The man seated next to her senses that she is agitated and asks her what is wrong.
"The Bus driver insulted me," she fumes.
The man sympathizes and says, " Why, he's a public servant and shouldn't say things to insult passengers."
" You are right," She says. " I think I will go back up there and give him a piece of my mind."
"That's the good idea." the man syas.
" Here, let me hold your MONKEY "
:-) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment