Thursday, January 14, 2010

Humor at a Coffee Shop


I was hanging out with my bud Teddy and his babe Jessie at a Coffee shop when I spotted this very unattractive gal with horrible red blotches on her face. 'Look', I said in a very low voice, 'the girl by the door ..  That's the ugliest creature I've ever seen. I wouldn't be seen with her for anything in the world'. Just then the girl strew a glance in our direction and headed straight for our table.

'Hey, jes,' she greeted Teddy's crush, 'I didn't expect to see you here' Jessie turned to us and said, 'Guys, I want you to meet my sister Anna.' I felt like I was being clobbered with a baseball bat. red faced, I stammered , 'H-h-i-hi...'
Needless to say, these days Jessie doesn't talk to me anymore and teddy is trying to avoid me as much as possible.

This just Humor at Coffee Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment