Friday, February 12, 2010

Being an Animal

If someone calls you an animal, just remember the following:
I work like a horse
I eat like a pig
I like to play chicken
They call me a durty rat
You can get my goat
I can be as quiet as a mouse
They say I'm as quick as a cat
I used to be as strong as an ox
I don't like hen parties
Please don't badger me
People try to buffalo me
Some people thunk I'm a gone goose
I'm as ugly as a toad
You should see the puss on me
I'm as gentle as a lamb
And I'm as happy as a lark
I drink like a fish
I'm as proud as a peacock
And I'm as hairy as a gorilla
And there's a frog in my throat
I've got goose bumps all over
I've got the memory of an elephant
But I'm no sitting duck
I can be a lone wolf
But I'm having a whale of a time
O what animal we can be !!

just humor

No comments:

Post a Comment