Monday, August 17, 2009

Forgetful


Theo Paphitis, an entrepreneur well known for turning failing companies into highly successful and profitable businesses, has a motto: 'There are three reasons to be in business. To make money, to have fun and to make money.' And here are some examples of the fun reason.

Forgetful
"George is so forgetful," the sales manager complains to his secretary. "It's a wonder he can sell and I'm not sure he'll even remember to come back."
Just then the door flies open, and in bounces George. 'You will never guess what happened!' he shouts. "While I was at lunch, I met Old Man Brown, who hasn't bought anything from us in five years. Well, we got to talking and he gave me this half-million dollar order!"
"See?" sighs the sales manager to his secretary."I told you he'd forget the sandwiches."


Funny business

No comments:

Post a Comment