Monday, August 3, 2009

Who are you, Wise Guy?


One afternoon I got ans SMS from an unknown number. It was in excelent English and I only understood about half of it. It mentioned something like that the English course I attended would be closed for two days due to the horrible floods.
It had to be one of my course mates playing a prank on me, I thought. I replied to the message saying,
" Yeah, yeah, so your English's perfect. Anyway, who are you, wise guy?"
Five minute later I got a reply. It said, "I'm sorry I forgot to tell you. It is Peter, your class teacher."
After a few minutes I managed to muster my courage to text him back, "I am sorry, Mr. Peter. I didn't know it was you and I didn't mean to be rude.

I thought my friend was pulling my leg. I am truly sorry"

How embarrassing !

No comments:

Post a Comment